Monday, August 4, 2014

Not for the magazine, cool nevertheless

Last weekend Rogues MC Opmeer celebrated their 35th anniversary and asked me to shoot some portraits of the guests. Something I never did before, but hey...... I love to!
With Motorcycle clubs coming over from all over the globe the crowd was as colorful as they come. It was a tough ride because shooting portraits with artificial light seems something completely different than shooting choppers in bright daylight. Nevertheless I took some great, rough looking and atmospheric photos of some great peoples! Here's Wolf (Deathtraps MC, California), Etter (Rogues MC, Opmeer) and Jonathan (Deathtraps MC) in a post from the Rogues MC Blog of today.
And now I have to sort out more than 2000 pictures.........

No comments:

Post a Comment