Monday, January 20, 2014

Last weekend.....

Last weekend was well spend! First I went deep into Germany and found some crazy dudes, racing their WL's through the dirt and rebuilding their engines to gain speed up to more than 150 km/h. Next I went to my buddy no Saint and ate a good steak. next we went to the pub a saw a great rock 'n roll band from Russia with a singer/ guitar player on adrenaline and a balalaika-base player. I drank to much beer and tried to make a midget girl next to me laugh, which didn't work by the way, and then I found out "she" was no girl at all. When I thought I saw old friends in the audience, and wanted to cuddle them, I realised I was to drunk to get home and woke up in a mountain valley where Julie Andrews sang Russian folk songs.... 


O.k., the last part is a lie!



No comments:

Post a Comment